Christopher L. Baxter, Esquire
With 25 years experience in DWI/DUI courtrooms and
more than 11 years of experience as a tough municipal prosecutor, Christopher Baxter brings a unique advantage to the DUI / DWI defense
cases of his clients. He is a
Burlington County DUI lawyer who has extensive knowledge of how both the defense and the prosecution
work in these types of DWI matters. Mr. Baxter has prosecuted cases in
numerous towns in New Jersey, which include Moorestown, Delran, Burlington
City, Westampton, Mt. Holly, Woodland, and Riverside. He also assisted
in cases in Edgewater Park, Pemberton, and Mt. Laurel.
Today, Mr. Baxter focuses his legal practice on protecting the rights and
freedom of individuals who have been arrested and charged with driving
while intoxicated. As a lawyer who been practicing attorney in New Jersey
for over 25 years, he has the skill and experience that are needed to
effectively represent for his clients in and out of the courtroom. Attorney
handled approximately 3,200 cases as a former prosecutor and a defense lawyer.
Professional Awards & Accolades
Top DWI Attorney by *SJ Magazine 2009 - 2016 as voted by fellow attorneys
Top DWI Attorney by *South Jersey Magazine 2009 - 2016 as voted by fellow attorneys
"Awesome Attorney" in criminal law by *South Jersey Magazine, 2005
- Received recognition and training from Axion Analytical Labs in Forensic
Gas Chromatography Analysis of Blood Evidence, in GC/Mass Spectrometry
analysis of solid drug samples, and in GC/Mass Spectrometry analysis of
biological fluids for the presence of drugs.
- New Jersey Attorney General training: The Use of Alcotest Breath Testing
Instruments In Municipal Prosecutions
- Successful completion of Draeger Alcotest 7110 operator training course
- Studied standard field sobriety testing procedures by The National Highway
Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Trained by Axion Analytical Labs in solid drug analysis and operation of
gas chromotography - mass spectrometry instruments
- Fellow—American Institute of Chemists
Adjunct Professor of Law - Widener University Law School
- "Today's Law" with Saul Segan - Greater Media Cable (featured guest)
- "The Law & You" - New Jersey Cable Television (featured guest)
Media Publication Interviews & Features
- Burlington County Times
- Philadelphia Inquirer
- New Jersey Lawyer
- New Jersey Law Journal
- The Barrister
- Philadelphia Legal Intelligencer
- Boston College News Weekly
- Moorestown News Weekly
Schedule your free initial consultation today!
Attorney Baxter will personally contact you by phone the same day of receiving
your phone or email request for a DWI consultation. Your fist consultation is free!
Call the Law Offices of Christopher L. Baxter today at 856-235-9881.